Friday, October 26, 2012

Too Many Paintings Oh My

While unpacking I found many of the paintings I had done squirreled away in my garage or in closets or behind furniture. Some I had forgotten even doing. I wish some had sold. I just don't have enough room to keep them all. That makes me so sad. I wish they could be displayed and bought by people that would love and cherish them. My boyfriend was just going to leave them out in the yard at the new place because we have no storage space.  As you might guess, that caused some friction. I didn't save them all these years just to have them ruined by the first freak rainstorm or foggy night.

I'm busy putting together my bedroom, hoping for something a bit more artistic than a place for everything and everything in it's place. I can't wait to sew the new curtains and figure out which art to put up.

I got more of my Halloween stuff put on the shelf. I found 2 more Halloween boxes today but it's dark already and I'm tired. I better hurry though or Halloween will be gone already.

Crossing my fingers that this posts. Having a terrible time with this new dial-up Internet connection.

No comments: