Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Loving My Junk Journal

As soon as my boyfriend wakes up I'll clean off my printer and scan the heart collage I did in my Junk Journal yesterday. I'm totally digging the junk journal concept. I'm throwing all kinds of things into it, from project ideas, to poetry, papers, stamps, rubber stamps, and all the ephemera that floats around my house. I filled the journal with envelopes to tuck things into like recipes, receipts, postcards new and used, bits of trim, photos. It's not really fit for public viewing, but now and them I can scan one of the artsy pages and share it here. It helps me test out techniques before I try them on a commercial project. My playing around and screwing up I come up with fresh ideas.

Fancy tissue paper collaged with ModPodge

No comments: