Monday, February 20, 2012

Flat Peyote Stitch

I worked on my knitted cat a bit tonight, but most of my craft time today was devoted to beading. I'm trying to learn flat peyote stitch and the chart in the book is just eluding me. I've started over four times now and it's still not quite right. I just can't see where I'm going wrong. I'm supposed to already know how to do this. I'm better with tubular peyote. I just thought the flat version would be easier, faster, and I could see the design better as I went along. So far none of those has proven to be true.

2 comments:

Blakenetizen said...

sounds like a pickle, did u take any pics yet ?

Fayme Zelena Harper said...

Blogger keeps erasing my comments today. Blakenetizen, I added photos just for you. I think this would look great on hairsticks. Now watch all 3 comments show up. LOL.