Friday, February 03, 2012

Spring Cleaning Starts Early

So far today I've moved a lot of junk to reclaim my sewing and drawing area. I wrote about it here: Sewing Area I'm just taking a break now. I have a long, long way to go. I can't wait to move the bigger pieces of furniture. Right now it's just drudgery sorting things and pitching things and labeling stuff. I hate this kind of work, and yet no one else is going to do it. The cats think it's a great game though. They think I'm building them a rec room and perhaps I am. It's a good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or I'd put them to work. It's a beautiful day but a little windy, so I'm going to be stacking boxes outdoors so I can make room for vacuuming and rearranging my drawing table, and 3 tool chests.

This thing with the egg cartons on it is my drawing table. I haven't seen the top of it in about 3 years.

No comments: