Friday, February 24, 2012

Upcoming Projects

Sometimes I have so many ideas and things I want to try that I feel as if my brain will burst. Right now here are some of the things I am thinking of doing:

1. Making a bamboo container for my drop spindle. I want to add a strap so I can carry it with me to outdoor events and have it handy for spinning.

2. Cartoon tutorials. I'd like to make them in video format but don't know how to set up the camera so it looks straight down at my desk.

3. Make a messenger bag out of the upholstery scraps I've been hoarding.

4. Sew a spring wardrobe.

5. Calligraphy. Use it or lose it.

6. Something with a St. Patrick's Day theme.

7. Hair sticks with peyote stitch beading on them.

8. A belt favor for thrown weapons.

9. Wooden eggs painted for Easter

10.Scarves for a fashion tutorial.

No comments: