Sunday, October 21, 2012

Tomorrow is a New Day

Hello my roses,
I am so inspired right now.  After digging through my closet, a lot of boxes, shelves and bookcases, I unearthed all kinds of patterns, art supplies, drawing tools, clothing and shoes!  My cup runneth over! I can't wait to get done moving so I can get back to art.

I have a 2'x2' mirror I got from the dumpster a while back. Once I get it to my studio, I'm going to break it and use it in a mosiac on the metal patio table we got from a relative. I'm thinking maybe a mermaid. I wasn't even going to take the table with us because it's so heavy but my boyfriend insisted.

And I'm on a boho kick right now and set aside 3 patterns of boho outfits I can't wait to sew. Do you sew?  It's fantastic to be able to make what you want when you want it.

I do regret that I didn't get to make any new Halloween tutorials. I do hope to decorate for Halloween and at least make a vlog post once I get to the new house. I have a big front porch with the proverbial white picket fence out front. The handyman was painting the trim last time we were there, so it should be dry and ready to go the next time I go home. I was supposed to be there tonight but we didn't finish clearing out the apt. Tomorrow is a new day.

No comments: