Monday, October 08, 2012

Moving ASAP

I may be off line for a few days as I shuttle all my stuff to the new house. I have no idea how quickly we can get the computers back on line. I'm bummed that I may be stuck with dial-up.  It's another disappointment after learning our dryer won't work out there, and there is no garbage disposal. It's rustic, that's for sure. I guess I should be grateful that they have Internet access at all.  I'll be living on a dirt road as well. I'm going to have to invest in hiking boots. My sandals just won't cut it. The earth is very rocky with lots of stickers. But I am looking forward to the solitude. And the night sky should be amazing far from the city lights. It's going to be culture shock. They did promise to paint the trim on the house, and that should make it look more cheerful.




No comments: