Sunday, January 06, 2013

Steampunk Dreams


I was looking at some incredible Steampunk outfits on Pinterest yesterday. Oh the things I’d do if I had money to burn! I would love to go to a Steampunk convention with a handful of friends. But now that I live out here in the desert, I’d be lucky to find a friend to have tea with, much less one that was into Steampunk and who wanted to drive 2 hours to the nearest convention. I need a car or I’ll have no life. I’m too young to retire and sit here and knit all day.
 
Speaking of knitting, I have plenty of that to do today. I need to make 2 or 3 more Jayne hats. I saw some cool knitted dolls at the Thrift store yesterday and that got me to thinking about knitting dolls again.
I'd also like to get back into card weaving. I keep thinking I'll order some cards when I have some disposable income, then I remember I have no disposable income, not unless I can figure out how to earn more money.

No comments: