Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Square Knitting Needles

I woke up with a sore throat, so I sat in the recliner in front of the fire with a blanket over my legs. I sipped on hot tea and worked on my knitting, and in a few hours, I felt a lot better. Knitting is good therapy. I finished two squares. Last night I tried knitting during an argument and my square came out all wonky. Ha! The best way to knit is to tune everything out. I do enjoy working in many colors. I think an all beige afghan would make me lose my mind.

Yesterday on Facebook on the AllFreeKnitting stream, I saw some square knitting needles. At least they wouldn't roll off the table. I remember when I dropped a double pointed knitting needle on the bus, it rolled away and it was one of those embarassing moments as I went crawling along the aisle looking for it. If you knit on public transporation those square needles might come in handy. Plus they would be a good gift for a knitter, because I bet they don't have any yet. Try them for the knitter who has everything.

No comments: