Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Jayne Goes to the Laundromat

Laundry day consisted of going to the local laundromat because our washer has decided it doesn't want to agitate properly.  But since I had a helper I was able to get some knitting done while things went through the motions.  Now we have clean clothes and half a Jayne hat knitted. Excellent. Now I'm at the library playing blog catch-up with their DSL connection. I'm still crossing my fingers that I won't be stuck with dial-up forever.
Do something creative today.

There is nothing wrong with fiber arts but I've been itching to do some fine arts. It's sunny today so hopefully I can paint outdoors when I get home, either on my paint-by-number kit or on a blank canvas. Or maybe on another gourd.

It's time to make Valentine's Day stuff for my Etsy shops. Anyone have any requests?

No comments: