Sunday, January 27, 2013

More Yarn

Yesterday I went to Fanciwerks again in search of more colors for my afghan. I picked up a new orange/butterscotch color, a soft dove gray, and a medium teal blue. I got distracted. The goal was to get a nice blue that wasn't a teal and after reading so many labels I ended up with a teal after all and didn't realize it until I was halfway home. Oopsy. Fanciworks was crowded as usual teaching some sort of cable knitting class. I've never been in that small shop when their weren't at least 15 people in there. I must say they sure do a good job at promoting their events.
I have about 15 squares finished now if you want to join in the knit-along. I don't want to drive my non-knitters crazy so I'm going to be moving my knitting project posts over to my knitting blog Knit a Bit of Magic.

No comments: