Friday, January 18, 2013

Let Cupid's Arrow Fly


Hello my precious fans and followers.
I wish I’d thought to make some pink arrows to put in my Etsy shop for Valentine’s Day. I can still accept orders for any color of arrows though.
I found three more colors to add to my knitted afghan: olive green, taupe, and burgundy. I think I have enough colors now to keep myself entertained. I finished one and a half squares before my cat decided he needed to park on my lap and take a nap.

A local western shop is interested in carrying our wood arrows and handcrafted gourds. We need to make some samples and show them to the owner. Hopefully we can agree on a wholesale price where we can both make a profit. The locals aren’t likely to be good customers, but it’s on Highway 18, so tourists with money to burn drive through on their way to Big Bear Lake and Barstow and Los Angeles.

No comments: