Monday, January 07, 2013

Hobby Lobby and McCalls

McCalls 6694
McCalls 6697
 
Lucky for me the Hobby Lobby I've been dying to go to was near the DMV that I had to go to. It's not just the first time I ever went to that Hobby Lobby, its the first time I went to any Hobby Lobby. I was bummed because I only had a few dollars to spend but I wasn't going to miss my chance.  I figured my boyfriend would be ready to leave in five minutes flat.  He left me in the fabric dept. while he went to find a bathroom. And then I saw that the McCalls patterns were on sale for .99.  So a few pages into the new catalog I spotted 2 dress patterns I liked and had them in my hot little hands before he got back.Who knows when I'll get to go again or if I'll have any money so I didn't want to miss my chance.

No comments: