Saturday, December 14, 2013

Project Recap

I never know whether I should let my creativity have free rein and jump from horse to horse down the racetrack or if I should buckle down and finish things. I just want to create all the time. So today I started noodling around with a new knitting project. And one of the needles is wood and kind of splintery so I need to find some sandpaper and fix it if I can.

This morning I started working on a faery condo made out of wood scraps and bark. I didn't get far when I had to drop it and catch a ride to the library and to the town.

The three print making books I requested had come to the library. I haven't had time to look at them yet to see if they are any good. I ordered them off of the library's online catalog and had them shipped over. I suck up inspiration like a sponge. I just can't get enough.

And now one of my friends wants a tutorial on mittens and fingerless gloves. I wonder if I'm up to that task. I am having issues with my camera, so I didn't want to commit to something like that just now.

I also started crocheting an adult version of a target hat. The center is yellow, then comes red, then blue, then black and last of all white. The first one was for my friend's baby. She just had a son a few days ago. She said no one had given her any hats, so I know she'll have a use for it.

I finished Maggie's Christmas stocking in time for her first Christmas.
Other side of Maggie's stocking.

Baby cocoon for my daughter's photo studio. I wish I had a real baby to put in it, but you get the idea.

Baby cocoons can be custom ordered.
Target hat for my friend's newborn.

No comments: