Thursday, December 26, 2013

Crocheting Hexagons

Today I realized why I'm always starting new projects. It's the quest to learn and master new skills. Yes, I have plenty of unfinished projects to spend all my time on, but then I don't learn anything new. So part of each day should be tackling a new art, a new technique, a new way of seeing an old thing, and so on. That is how we grow.

Today I started a new hexagon crochet project. As I'm working through it it is seeming more and more familiar. I think I've made something very similar in the past. I'm taking a little break because my eyes are getting fuzzy and my wrist could use a rest. Too much of a good thing is a bad thing.

Then I want to go through all the craft books I got at the Apple Valley Library one more time and decide which ones to return. I have too many books out right now and it is making me nervous. The librarian rolled her eyes at me. So yeah, gotta take some back.

Maybe I can do some beadwork today too.





No comments: