Sunday, January 04, 2009

Tribal Belly Dance Yarn Hair Falls

Both of my daughter's gave me birthday money which I promptly spent at Joann's while their yarn is still 25% off and their McCall's patterns were still $1.99. I keep telling myself I'm going to stop buying yarn any minute now. But now that I'm making hair falls out of yarn for belly dancing I can't seem to stop looking for the right textures to make the little suckers out of. My cats of course think I'm making very deluxe cat toys. When I have time I'll put a pair of them in my hair so you can see what the heck I'm talking about.

Which reminds me I still need to dance today. All I've done is a handful of stretches. I'm very stiff after cleaning house all day Friday and painting the town red all day Sat. for my birthday.

No comments: