Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Change of Plans

Today I was hoping my daughter and I would make duct tape dressmaker's dummies. But her meeting ran late and then she had shopping to do so it doesn't look like we'll have time. The instructions say it takes 2 hours per person and we still haven't gone to the store to get the stuffing. I'll have to wait until another time when she makes the 300 mile jaunt to my house.
I guess I've been on hold today and didn't work on anything else. First I thought I was going to go with her so I got ready at 9 AM, but then no movies were showing that early so I stayed home. So then I thought she'd be done at 3 and get here at 3:30. But she didn't get out of the theater till 4:30, and then she wanted to go to her favorite bath oils shop. She's not back yet and it's almost 6.

I did get a lot of reading done today at least. I'm trying to read 8 books a month.

No comments: