Saturday, January 03, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

My daughter and son in law are here celebrating my birthday with me. It's like show and tell where we can share the crafts we are making and talk about all our projects.

We went to see Benjamin Button which is a movie that really makes you think.
Then we cruised around Downtown Disney. I wanted to go to Sephora to look for eye-liner. But there is no way I'm spending over $10 a piece on any make-up. That's crazy talk. I'll wait for a coupon and get make-up at Right Aid or Walgreen's. Sephora had some glittery eyeliner I liked but it was $18.99 a tube. For that I can paint on a line and touch glitter to it for less than .25.

My legs were getting pretty tired and it was getting cold after dark, so we went back to my house and had meatloaf and baked potatoes and pumpkin pie. One of my better birthdays I must say.

No comments: