Thursday, September 26, 2013

Freeform Crochet Inspiration

Last night I decided to search for freeform crochet on Pinterest and was so inspired that even though it was late in the day, I unburied a hook, grabbed some yarn, and started crocheting. Here is what it looks like so far:

 Today I decided to add some puff stitches but I needed to review how, so I found a tutorial here: http://mymerrymessylife.com/2012/06/puff-stitch-tutorial-free-crochet-tutorial.html One of the hardest things about crochet is remembering all the stitches.

If you are searching Pinterest for inspiration, type in freestyle crochet, freeform crochet or scrumbles.
And that should bring up pages and pages of ideas.
Puff stitch on top row.

Since this yarn was thinner, I pulled up one more set of loops.

After not a cloud in the sky yesterday, I woke up to this amazing view.

Good morning from Lucerne Valley, CA

No comments: