Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Crafts I Love

I just posted a new craft article on Hubpages: http://hubpages.com/hub/Crafts-I-Love

In other news, it was so windy and rainy last night that when I looked out my bedroom window this morning, one of the legs of the patio canopy had jumped a six foot wall. I thought the canopy was a goner for sure.  Only two of the legs had water jug weights tied on, but one had leaked all the water out and I guess the thing took a hop, skip and jump right over the fence.  We got it back into our own yard and weighted it down again.  And it was still raining then and it's still raining now.

So I'm going to heat up some of the ham and beans I cooked a few days ago.

Yesterday I spent a present of cash that I got at the art store. I finally got some gel medium. They don't carry the Golden brand so I got Liquidtex. I also got more bristol board for illumination, some wooden 'canvasses' for pyrography, and a set of wooden nesting dolls to paint.  They had so many things on sale, but the only thing I got on sale was some A.C.E.O. cards that are pre-cut. So how lazy is that?

No comments: