Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Crocheting and Zazzle

I just finished a tutorial on how to crochet around a metal circle. And I have the clips already of tomorrow's tutorial on how to make a mobile. I just ran out of time to link them all together.

Once I got that out of the way I worked on my Japanese Cord Braiding. I'm almost done with one I made in the Caidan colors. I just can't remember WHY I made one in the colors of Caid. What was I going to do with it?

I was hoping to work on my new leather quiver today, but wasn't feeling all that great. Leatherwork isn't the most forgiving medium, so it's not something I want to work on when I'm not feeling 100%.

Tonight I got some new items added to my Zazzle shop. And I'd even give you the link if I wasn't so tired. My Zazzle shop is called PersonalizeMe. I added some new postcard and postage stamp designs.
http://www.zazzle.com/striped_rose_postcarfd_postcard-239341760563770490

No comments: