Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Child's Tiara

I got some plastic beads today to make a tiara for my niece. She just had a birthday and I wish I'd thought of it sooner, but that's the way life goes sometimes.  I also got some tri beads, a type of plastic bead I used a lot as a child but got away from as I grew up and decided plastic beads were too cheesy. I'm rethinking that idea now because they have their uses in many children and holiday projects.

My boyfriend said he used to use tri beads in fishing on the leaders. So I guess they have their uses in fishing as well.

I also picked up some more storage bins for beads and doodads. Trying to keep my craft addiction under control requires more organizational DNA than I seem to have, but I keep trying.

I organized a bunch of bins in my house yesterday too so I could start working on home dec projects for my other blog.

No comments: