Thursday, October 29, 2009

SLO Farmer's Market

My daughter let me borrow her computer so I could make a post or two. It's after 11 already so I'll keep it short.
We went to the San Luis Obsipo farmer's market tonight and a lot of people dressed up. I got a lot of great  photos that I'll download when I get home.

On the train up here I started making a beaded collar necklace. I seem to be in a green mode. Everything I design lately seems to be green. I got some more beads to add to my collar at Beverly's on Higuera St. I wish they had been on sale but you can't have everything. I got some more beading needles too. I only brought one with me and I need a back- up just in case I l ose one.

I can barely keep my eyes open so I'm going to go crawl into my borrowed bed for the night.

No comments: