Monday, April 27, 2009

It's So Totally a Monday

I woke up this morning with my teeth still hurting, and then I went to Suzi's Ning site and someone there was on my case about my photos, and maybe it's a small thing but it's like being pecked to death by ducks, as Maya Angelou would put it. The little remarks that all add up to making me feel like I suck.

So as soon as my boyfriend leaves for work I'm going to call his dentist and see if the $200 I'm getting in the mail in a day or two is even enough to get an exam and at least figure out where the problem lies. Or pain killers or something, because I can't work like this.

Plus we have a sick cat and my boyfriend feels like any day he will lose his job, so crafts aren't really big on my mind today. Though I certainly have many many projects that need my attention.

I don't even have it in me to pretend to be happy for his sake today.

No comments: