Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Busy day and night


Today I added a new purple yarn to my green jester hat. It is also a silk and wool blend. Here is the hat I am trying to duplicate only with knitting. http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3187/2593431198_fa62738227_b.jpg

I also started a new hat on Sunday night from a pattern on Knitty.com called a Tychus hat. That one has verticle stripes and is a lot of fun. I just wish I had more hands so I could knit more. I really wanted to get to some freeform crochet today and even took a hook and yarn to an event tonight, but spent the whole night juggling instead, since I really do need to move more and sit less. Life is about balance after all. I can't just knit and crochet all day.

I also swung by Joann's for a .97 pair of knitting needles, some yarn, a few foam brushes for painting, and 3 new fabrics for my postage stamp quilt. I also got a bendable ruler and was surprised to see on the back that it contains lead. I'm not too worried as I don't plan to eat it.

Off to bed. My eyes are so tired.

No comments: