Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Vampire Mitts

How are all my happy crafters? Fall is just around the corner, and my favorite holiday, Halloween, as well. So I'm designing some Halloween bracelets and earrings.

I'm also working on knitting vampire mitts for those nights of vampiric storytelling and poetry. If you are a poet in the Anaheim area drop me a comment.

My energy is low today. So I'm not getting going too fast.

People in Etsy chat are always asking for the magic wand that is the secret to many sales.  I wish I had it. As far as I can tell there is only hard work.  Making inventory, listing, shipping, and as much as possible keep your customers happy so they tell more people about you. And don't annoy the other chatters by having an  'it's all about me' attitude. If you only care about your own sales and your own life, then who else is going to care about them?

No comments: