Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Models and Beads Oh My

I've been planning to make it over to the newly reopened Tall Mouse store in Cerritos, CA. When they emailed me a coupon today with strands of stone beads on sale for $2. each, and a printable coupon worth 15% off my entire purchase we high tailed it over there and I am now the proud owner of 10 new strands of beads which I hope to turn into headpieces for brides and fairy maidens.

And I just took a new step and started looking for models for my Etsy shop. I already got two applications, one for a beautiful tattooed model and the other is an exotic redhead. I can't wait to meet them. I think having a real model makes a big difference, although I'd like to think my own face could sell hats, but evidentally not. So now I will get to have a real live photo shoot. How exciting!

No comments: