Monday, August 16, 2010

Crochet Videos Coming Up

I just pitched some ideas for a crochet site. They wrote back and said they were all great, but they have a limit of two videos per week. I didn't know they'd want them all. I'm a bit panicked. But at least they only want two a week. Why do I cringe whenever someone gives me a deadline? I'm really addicted to freedom. But my hopes to make 2 or 3 a day so I could have a real income just flew out the window. The most I could make now is $50. a week. Still, I'd rather have that then nothing, right? Hopefully I didn't just shoot myself in the foot by telling them I can only make videos between custom orders and the needs of my five Etsy shops.

1 comment:

Charlene Uban said...

That sounds like it will be a fantastic idea to make crocheting videos. Can't wait to see some of them! Maybe when they're up and have gained a crocheting video viewer following they will ask you to do more videos and more frequently? In any case, happy crafting!

http://charleneuban.blogspot.com