Monday, August 23, 2010

Squid

I was just outside working on my crocheted squid that I started over 2 years ago. It became one of those back burner projects and you know how that is. But I want to use it in a photo story series, so I need to finish it. I had no idea it would take so long to make a decopod. I just finished the seventh leg. It's just too hot outside to sit there until a breeze comes up, so I'm done with the squid for now.

And I found some royal blue yarn the squid can live without. It's the color I need for my Albuquerque Sunset wrap. And there is plenty of it left so I'll add it to the bin.I don't need to add any more colors, but it was on my list of colors I wanted to include. So why not? That's what I love about designing. You can change your mind at any time and go in another direction.

No comments: