Saturday, August 29, 2009

Frolicking Horses Gourd Vase

I just finished the vase. The sisal around the rim came out great. And the real buffalo nickle that was made into a button was the perfect finishing touch. I had hoped to get it listed in my Etsy shop today, but the day got away from me. I ended up doing all the grocery shopping while my boyfriend worked on his art project. That's what I get for telling him I was going to grab some milk on my way home. My plan was to grab a quick lunch, just to get away from the apt. for a bit, grab some milk, and go home and get back to work. HA, that'll teach me. By the time I got the groceries carried in I was too hot and tired to do anything. I was watching some swimming event on TV and fell asleep sitting up on the couch. This heat just takes it out of me.

No comments: