Thursday, February 07, 2013

Ugh, Sorting and Organizing

About bedtime last night I was told there is a 50% chance of rain tonight. And I have a ton of boxes sitting in the yard from when we emptied storage last week that can't be left out in the rain. So I've spent from the moment I rolled out of bed until now sorting through crafts, yarn, glitter and fabric trying to get rid of useless stuff and consolidated useful stuff. What a PITA. Especially with a cold. Every time I bend over either my nose runs or I can't breathe or both. After a short break to get out of the hot sun, I'll get back to it, but it's feeling pretty daunting. On the good side I found a decent lamp for the desk, some scissors, some photos of my mom, more serger thread, and all the gourd dyes we couldn't find last week.

No comments: