Thursday, February 28, 2013

Classes and Workshops Coming Soon

I hope once I get my new house situated I'll be able to start making interesting things like soap and candles again. Not that there is anything wrong with embroidery or knitting, but people always need things like candles and soap and you can make a lot of them in one sitting.

Down the road I also hope we will make a primitive kiln for pit firing in our backyard and get the forge set up. We are also making a big burlap archery target for our future arrow making and bow making classes, hopefully in the spring and summer. If you are interested in that, by all means let us know so we can save you a spot.

Our biggest limitation is we only have one restroom. So we'll have to limit the classes to five or six people. I hope to teach gourd art as well.

No comments: