Saturday, February 23, 2013

Desert Wind


It was a windy day. Just look at all the dust. I could tell that working outdoors was going to be difficult so I opted for a library day. I had to go pick up a book they were holding for me anyway.

As artists, I think we need to research constantly. So I go to the library a lot. Today I checked out books on shoe making, fashion, and home decorating.

Then I got to spoil myself by watching videos of Nicole Scherzinger from the Pussy Cat Dolls. I adore her. I love the choreography and the costumes. When I was in college that would have been my dream career. I can imagine them filming 'I Hate This Part' in my backyard. I don't know how they managed to dance on all that sand. I can barely walk across it without tripping on rocks. 

Tomorrow we are vending at an archery event.
Hope you are having a fun weekend too.

No comments: