Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Rustic and Interesting

We are smack dab in the middle of National Craft Month so I hope you are busy and happy creating. Yesterday I worked on my arrow earrings a bit, meditating on the meaning of arrows and the Goddess Artemis/Diana who was an archer, and also on Sagittarius.

I've been a bit overwhelmed lately with so many projects and so little time. It's time to make raised beds for our first garden in our new home, so we are in need of as many free pallets as we can get.  So if you are in the high desert and want to get rid of those annoying pallets, drop me a line. I want to make a futon as well.

I also what to make a hummingbird feeder and a chicken coop without spending any money. Challenges!

I want everything to look rustic and interesting, not store bought and plastic.

Guy making a rabbit stick.

No comments: