Saturday, March 16, 2013

Packing

Do you wait to pack at the last minute? I never mean too, but frankly I am never quite sure which crafts I will be in the mood for until the trip is emminent. So I've put together a beading kit for making earrings. I think I'm going to take some things for my knitted squares if I can make a kit small enough. And I brought my size H crochet hook because I want to make a hat or something on the train. I can't take much because the train only allows 2 carry-ons and one of mine is full of baby clothes a friend is passing on to my granddaughter. And just as I was about to pack my suitcase, which is sitting in the middle of my boyfriend's bed, he's decided to go to bed early because he has to get up at 5 AM. I'm not sure how to pack in silence, but as soon as I finish this post that is just what I'm going to do. I'll have to add photos later, because I'm on dial-up again. My Broadband expired, and I'm not turning it back on until I get home from my trip. I hope I can keep up with blogging from my daughter's computer. So far I've blogged daily since the year started and I'd hate to muck it up now.

No comments: