Saturday, October 03, 2009

That Crazy Etsy Chatroom

I can't believe the weekend is already here. It's 1:17 AM before dawn on Sat. I haven't gone to bed yet. I was working on the cat scene until I was too tired to do a good job of it, then I signed onto Etsy to see what was up in the chatroom. The first hour was male bashing and then we had a bit of a good chat, then the girls that always post the obscene stuff came in and that's when I decided to leave. Etsy does have a policy that mature items are supposed to have a banner to protect them from people that get offended, but it doesn't seem like they police it much. I guess it's funny to some, but it just gets old. Theoretically our customers come in there, and they may be shy little old ladies or women with children sitting on their laps. The point is you never know who is reading the screen when you put a photo on it.

No comments: