Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pasadena Archery Event Tomorrow

Tomorrow I'm going to Pasadena for the monthly Paleoplanet archery and primitive crafts gathering. So I have my hands full figuring out what to take. I need to work on my atlatl darts, and some beaders are coming so I need to take my bead boxes. Also I started a berimbau last month and hopefully I can finish that tomorrow if the man teaching me has time to help me. But he's teaching how to make a basket quiver. Which reminds me I need to take my basketry stuff too. Whew! And that's just the stuff I need. That doesn't include the food and chairs and tables and other stuff. I'm tired just thinking about it.

Today I worked on my pink knitted hat.

And I need to figure out a birthday present for someone I'll see tomorrow as well. And I want to go to bed early so we can leave early in the morning. And it's 10 PM already. Ack! I better get off this computer and get organized.

No comments: