Monday, October 12, 2009

Embroidery on a T-shirt

I think I've been to Joann's 3 days in a row, and twice on Sat. Now I'm thinking of going back today and getting a bathrobe pattern while they are still .99.
Yesterday I worked on my embroidered t-shirt. I'm finally beginning to like the way it looks. I switched to a different kind of embroidery floss. I think it's called pearl cotton. Still from DMC but thicker than the floss. After testing the one skein I bought on Sat. I decided I really liked it and so I bought 6 more colors yesterday. Unfortunately my embroidery stitch dictionary is a library book so I'll have to return it soon. I know I must own some, but all my books are packed away in boxes because I don't have room for any more bookshelves. My bookshelves all have craft bins on them. Haha.

No comments: