Wednesday, September 30, 2009
A Wreath and Some Quilting Ideas
Then I tried to make a patchwork potholder. That really wasn't coming together that well. So I set it aside and took a break. But then I saw a TV bit on making a "Whacky Nine Patch" and that looked like hella fun so I got out my new rotary cutter and board and cut out about 12 squares in that style.
Then I remembered another idea I had sketched of making a picture out of fabrics, so my cat scene was born. I added a photo of that here. It's just cut out and laid on the background right now. I haven't sewed anything down yet. But it's already past midnight so it will have to wait until tomorrow.