Thursday, September 17, 2009

Embroidery, Crochet and Peace


I got up this morning and started working on my lemon t-shirt. I got a special box for it because it was taking more and more parts, what with the beads, thread, sequins, hoop, and so on. Everything starts out simple and then gets complicated, doesn't it?

Then this afternoon I worked on a freestyle crochet halter top. It's pretty wild with lots of colors and I think I'm too chicken to wear it. I don't think I can sell it because I don't think anyone else would wear it either. Maybe in the '70's I could have gotten away with it but not now. I miss the 70's. In fact I started a peace blog today called Peace Pebbles. It's really hard to talk about peace without talking about war though, and once it shifts to politics people get their shorts all into a twist. But still, I think it's good to keep saying that we need peace.

No comments: