Friday, February 20, 2009

Where to get Ideas

Our library has a used bookstore inside it and I found some craft pamplets there today for vintage crafts. It's a great way to get some inspiration without spending much money. I got five booklets for .25 or .50 each. One is on southwestern crafts, which I've been studying lately. It has the classsic designs for saguaro, lizard, coyote and so one.

One is on unique holiday wreaths. It has a witch on a wreath that I rather like and also some snowmen and snow women. Fun.

While I was at the library I worked on my cross-stitch. It's been rather neglected lately. And I checked out some cross-stitch and knitting books at the library while I was there. The only thing that would have made my day better is if I'd had a friend along.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Days at the library can be fun