Saturday, February 07, 2009

Pink and Aqua Earrings

First thing this morning I worked on some more beaded earrings in aqua and pink. I have noticed that if I reach a certain frustration point with beadwork, I need to go do something else. So even though I meant to get around to the 2nd earring I never did. I have a tooth that's bugging me and it's hard to concentrate.
At least I finished reading the book Druids by Llewellyn tonight.

It rained most of today. I got a short daily walk in between raindrops. It's raining right now. It's almost midnight. My neighbors are still talking loudly or I'd be in bed already.

Today I joined some more Earring and Beading groups on Flickr. There sure are a lot of them. I tend to avoid groups with too many rules. I can't keep all the rules straight. I also avoid the invitation only ones where you have to apply to be a member. There are plenty of groups open to all.

No comments: