Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Crocheting Silliness

Today I was looking for yarn and found a crocheted squid that I still hadn't finished. I'm looking forward to finishing that. But I shouldn't crochet anymore today as my hands are already fatigued. I've been crocheting another square to go with the one I made yesterday. I also know I have a faux rubber chicken that I need to finish crocheting. Making goofy things makes me happy. Life is too serious with so much doom and gloom on the news. So it's like therapy to make juggling balls or funny hats or silly clothing. It's good for me to laugh at myself because I'm way too serious most of the time.

I also want to make more puppets. They can be like little alter egos. Plus my puppet blog has been looking rather empty of late. I should make some puppets for my grandson. He's coming over next week.

No comments: