Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Scarf Designs For the Special Olympics Project Coming Soon

I just finished another bacon and egg scarf for a custom order. Today has been a whirl.  I have 3 new videos in the making but I didn't get any of them done today! The advent calendar is taking a long time as it has so many parts.  Twenty four pockets,  plus the background and backing and numbers. Come to think of it, it's still on the porch and it's dark now so I better go bring it back inside.  Sure can't video tape in the dark! Haha.

My editors asked me to come up with two scarf designs for the Special Olympics. I'm honored to be asked and will work on that as soon as I get all my custom orders done.

In other news, my grandson is due any day now, so I'm afraid to make too many commitments. I'm not sure yet if I'll be traveling 300 miles to see him or what exactly. Sometimes new parents need some alone time you know.  They don't necessarily want everyone showing up on their doorstep. As it is my other daughter and grandson will be staying with them as the birthing coach.
I do hope to see him for Christmas or at least New Years. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: