Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Gene Foster Shoot

I'm glad to have some new followers this week. Sometimes I get followers that trickle in, but other times it could be months before anyone new follows. I'm not sure why that is, since I do social networking constantly. But if you just joined, welcome.

For those of you brilliant people that have been following me all along, I haven't forgotten you either. I don't feel so all alone when I see your smiling faces over there in the sidebar.

Today actually feels like autumn in S. California. I'm wearing a sweater in the house.
I am packing for another camping event. So I need to ferret out anything I own with long sleeves. I finally get to use some of those hats I've knitted and crocheted too. Last time I did a really poor job of packing and took mostly shirts and socks and nothing else.  It's a good thing we only stayed one night instead of the two we'd planned.  This campout is 3 nights. I hope I make it. As much as I love the 'concept' of camping, I just can't sleep through the night. Of course last time I went it poured all night and no one slept.  And it never fails, when I unzip the tent at 2 AM, 4 AM, 6 AM and 8 AM I wake my poor boyfriend up too. I'm seriously thinking of buying another tent and sleeping far from him.

I need to decide which projects to take. Last time I took a dozen projects and we only stayed 24 hours so I didn't get to do any of them. HA. Oh wait, I got to make 2 pairs of earrings.

Happy Veteran's Day to all you Vets out there. Thanks for serving. Here's a link to the archery event I'm going to. GENE FOSTER SHOOT

No comments: