Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Making a Squid Video in Two Parts

I spent another whole day on the 'Crochet a Squid' tutorial.  It's got to be the hardest project I ever tried to explain on video. I have 2 1/2 days sunk into it already. And that doesn't count the hour it's going to take to send it to the editor and the hour its going to take to upload both parts to Youtube. And even so there are parts that could have come out better. I just hope the editor doesn't send it back again. I don't think I could take it. I've had to redo so many parts of it already.

I have no control over background noises, so if you listen you can hear my neighbors laughing and tickling each other. You can hear sirens, car horns and the street sweeper going by. And you can hear the Christmas music from the ice cream truck.  (Rolls eyes). And through all that noise I'm trying to concentrate and figure out what to say next without putting my foot in my mouth. It's really easy to make continuity errors when you watch the same video clips too many times, so I hope I got everything in the right order. I hope it's all worth it.

No comments: