Friday, September 03, 2010

Gourd Water Bottle and Halloween Necklaces

Last night I started a gourd water bottle with the new looping technique I learned. The natural linen looks so good against the natural gourd surface.

I just listed the acid green Halloween necklace and bracelet set I made for a tutorial. Custom orders also available in acid green, orange, black or purple. Just try to get your order in before the end of Sept. so I have time to make it and do a good job before Halloween.

Right now I'm working with some birch bark and wire for some hanging botanical ornaments. The smaller ones can be worn as necklaces, and the larger pieces would look great hanging in a window, on an altar or over the mantle. Or  maybe dangling from a mirror. Anywhere you need a bit of nature and beauty.

No comments: