Friday, January 22, 2010

Beadwork and Embroidery



This is our fourth rainy day in a row. So I've been focusing on beadwork and embroidery. I've gotten more done on a sampler I've been working on over a year now. Every time I put projects away I forget they exist. Anyway, this one has barnyard animals and the alphabet and flowers and hearts. It's cross stitch embroidery.

I'm also working hard on some beadwok brooches. I got some more super suede yesterday in other colors. Tired of working on green I guess.

And I got the two retro dress patterns that I wish I'd bought when I went shopping a week ago. At least they were still on sale for .99 so no loss there.

What I'm not doing very good at is actually finishing projects to put in my Etsy shops. I must be allergic to finishing things. Sometimes I just don't have the technical skills to finish it. I don't know what to do next.

1 comment:

Claudia Lawrence said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.