Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Welcome to the party.

Yippee! I got three new blog followers today. So that makes an even 10. Thanks for signing up.

I overslept this morning and woke up at 10 AM. Oopsy. Guess I stayed up too late in the Gypsy Camp Etsy chatroom last night, but I was having a really good time chatting with another writer named MSHalton. Bill from Pagancellar was also there. He was up late listing jewelry in his new Artfire shop. Everyone who came in the chatroom was an old school photographer so we talked about darkrooms and developing and the good ole days of photography too. I only had use of a darkroom when I was in college but it was a wonderful learning experience. My daughter has an Etsy shop for her photography but I noticed it was empty yesterday. She's really busy at her day job. Hugs to all you shutter bugs.

No comments: