Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Researching crafts

Today the time just flew by. I did manage to get some knitting done on my sweater first thing in the morning, but my plans to get back to it never quite materialized. I did catch some videos on Threadbanger.com, a knitting tutorial on youtube on mobius strip knitting, a few steampunk inspired belly dancing videos, and took time to glance at some vintage knitting magazines. So today was more of a 'grist for the meal' kind of day.

Plus I looked up my old name on Tribe.net and saw my groups needed some moderation and that alone took about 2 hours. I had 27 friend invites just sitting in my folder. Some were from a year ago. It's hard to keep up with all this internet stuff isn't it? It really does expand to fit the time.

I'm pooped. I'm glad bedtime is near.

No comments: